Be the first to know
Receive emails from properties you follow when new suites are added to them.
Designed and built by the architect, Henry Sproatt, for which it has received its historical designation. 320 Bay Street was constructed in 1930 for Canada Permanent Trust Company which, to this day, continues to bear its name over the main entrance. The building's art deco exterior is a combination of splendid limestone cladding and granite, with ornate gargoyles adorning peaks, looking out upon Bay Street. The building's interior features include a richly decorated grand banking hall, intricate brass plate detailing brass cladded elevators. In 1992, after many years of research into the correct fixtures and materials of the original construction era, the restoration of the building was completed bringing the historical features back to their original splendour. An addition of 80,000 square feet over 14 storeys enlarged the property to 278, 939 square feet. With floor plates varying in sizes from 4,800 square feet to 20,000 square feet, the building is suitable for a variety of corpo