About Hillside Manor

Hinton is located in west central Alberta and is approximately 280 km from Edmonton with a population over 10,000 people. The local economy is driven by a multitude of industry with some of the largest lumber and mining facilities in Canada. Hillside Manor is well located in Hinton with stunning mountain views and only steps from the town center. Directly adjacent to the property is the Hinton Health Care Centre, one of the larger employers in the area. This portfolio consists of three 12 unit apartment blocks with extensive upgrades and mountain views. 75% of the units have had renovations including new paint, new flooring while the other 25% have have longer term tenants. The roof was replaced approx 7 years ago along with new balcony doors, railings, duradek, vinyl siding, windows, doors, new forced air furnaces. Each suite comes with a fridge and stove and shared laundry which is owned by the building.

  • Property Type Multifamily
  • Status Existing
  • Sale Price $2,875,000
  • Total Available Space 64,468 SF
  • Direct Available Space 0 SF
  • Sublet Available Space 0 SF
  • Min Divisible 0 SF
  • Max Contiguous 0 SF
  • Building Size 64,468 SF
  • Year Built 1978
  • Year Renovated 2005
  • Managed By Colliers International

Property Manager

Colliers International

Colliers International is Canada’s largest commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors. Services include brokerage, real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, Colliers Canada and our more than 1,400 professionals integrate the resources of real estate specialists across Canada to accelerate the success of our clients. In 2013 alone, Colliers Canada concluded more than 4,600 sale and lease transactions on behalf of investors and occupiers totaling some $7.8 billion across Canada. Colliers also completed more than 1,400 property valuations in 2013 and currently manages 46.4 million square feet of space.

Find out more about Colliers International

x
Iphone-flat-follows

Be the first to know

Receive emails from properties you follow when new suites are added to them.

x
Flat-mac-favourites

Organize your favourite listings

Sign up to keep track of your favourite spaces and revisit them later.

x
Flat-mac-inquiries

Manage your inquiries

Login
Create my account