Square Feet

About Unit 101

A unique office warehouse build out featuring roughly 60% of ground floor end unit office space the remaining 40% of grade level warehouse space. 

Property Highlights include: Over sized Reception Area,  3 private offices (5 or more possible),  Coffee station with sink, two washrooms (office area and shop area), overhead door plus rear man door, upper level storage, separate storage room, corner office faces north and west. Two new overhead heaters,  Free Parking, access to public transportation .

An additional 4000 +/- of second floor office also available in the same building. 

Immediate possession available 

Additional Leasing Info: Introductory rate. Rental rates are inclusive of all building operating costs (net rent, property taxes for the current year, building insurance, CAM fees and management fees).

 We are agent friendly and offer full fees. 

Contact 780-440-4990
  • Private Offices
  • Size 4,084 SF
  • Office Portion 2,400 SF (59%)
  • Type Industrial
  • Availability LEASED
  • Min Divisible 4,084 SF
  • Max Contiguous 8,942 SF
  • Clear Height 24.0 ft
  • Dock Doors 0
  • Grade Doors 1
  • Last Updated Jun 27, 2016
  • Verified On Jun 27, 2016
  • Source Klass Investments Inc.
  • Total Available Space 0 SF
  • Direct Available Space 0 SF
  • Sublet Available Space 0 SF
  • Min Divisible 0 SF
  • Max Contiguous 0 SF

Organize your favourite listings

Sign up to keep track of your favourite spaces and revisit them later.


Manage your inquiries


Resend Confirmation

Create my account