3,635

Square Feet

About Unit 4738

30% office build out with the remaining 70% clean warehouse. Includes 2 drive-in bays, has good exposure to McKnight Boulevard and is available September 1, 2015.

  • Size 3,635 SF
  • Type Industrial
  • Availability LEASED
  • Last Updated Jul 06, 2015
  • Verified On Jul 07, 2015
  • Source Arcestra Inc.
  • Property Type Industrial
  • Total Available Space 0 SF
  • Direct Available Space 0 SF
  • Sublet Available Space 0 SF
  • Min Divisible 0 SF
  • Max Contiguous 0 SF
  • Building Size 72,906 SF
  • Number Of Floors 1
  • Year Built 1976
  • Clear Height 18.0
  • Total Dock Doors 14
  • Total Grade Doors 12
  • Managed By Dream Office REIT
x
Flat-mac-favourites

Organize your favourite listings

Sign up to keep track of your favourite spaces and revisit them later.

x
Flat-mac-inquiries

Manage your inquiries

Login
Create my account