Join the Team
Whether it's a multinational financial institution or a corner coffee shop, every business needs a home. The work we do impacts the dreams of thousands of entrepreneurs and the workplace of millions of employees.
Full Stack Developer at SpaceList
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Job Type: Full-Time, Employee
About the Job
SpaceList is a software company in the commercial real estate space. Our core business is a listing platform designed to help people discover incredible spaces and make smart decisions about where to build their business. We make it easy, transparent, and fun to search for space by providing complete, rich and accurate information.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join a small, growing team that is working to help people find and secure spaces that bring their business visions to life. The Full Stack Developer will define and build UI and logic in Angular.js and Ruby on Rails, contribute to planning project goals, schedules, and resource planning, and perform peer code reviews.
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience with databases - Postgres, ElasticSearch
- Strong programming experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with AWS, S3 and REST APIs
- Experience developing and consuming APIs (REST, OAuth, AWS, etc)
- Passionate about use cases and solving problems that people care about
- Understand business models and enjoy codifying them
- Detail oriented and analytical with good sense of logic
- A strong team player but a total self-starter
- Thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Enjoy wearing multiple hats in a small team environment
- Driven, passionate and hardworking
- Egoless and willing to help out where needed
- Customer-service focused