Join the Team
Whether it's a multinational financial institution or a corner coffee shop, every business needs a home. The work we do impacts the dreams of thousands of entrepreneurs and the workplace of millions of employees. We are building a highly skilled team of thoughtful, fun, and hard working people who are obsessed with making great products.
Account Executive, Toronto
SpaceList is seeking a sales maverick to build the future of commercial real estate and join our team as an account executive in Toronto.
Based in Toronto, you will be a lone wolf with occasional travel back to the head office in Vancouver. We’ll set you up with an office, and the CEO will visit regularly. Most of your work will be in Toronto with frequent travel to the suburbs and secondary markets across Ontario.
Improve the awareness of SpaceList within the industry throughout Ontario and achieve 15,000 Active Listings by...
- Advocate for our brand at industry events
- Present SpaceList at leasing meetings
- Identify & reach out to Brokers / Landlords not yet using SpaceList
- Run workshops with clients who are stalled or underutilizing SpaceList
- Keep in touch with clients regularly using the site
- Seek out promotional opportunities (PR, BIA’s, Signage)
Build our annual revenue run rate in your region to $500,000...
- Find a champion within the client’s organization
- Identify the client's pain points
- Demonstrate our solution to the problem, and prove the ROI
- Channel customer feedback to the product team
- Help develop a repeatable sales process
- Identify and capture previously unseen business development opportunities
- Must have a natural ability to sell
- Experience in B2B sales
- Experience in commercial real estate
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Team Player
About SpaceList Commercial Listings Ltd
SpaceList is Canada's leading marketplace for office, retail and industrial space for lease and for sale. We host over 500 million square feet of available space and generate over 150 inquiries each day. We make it easy, transparent, and fun to search for space. We give businesses and brokers complete, rich and accurate information to help them discover incredible spaces and make smart decisions about where to locate.
Compensation is $55,000 - $100,000 OTE + equity
Junior Software Engineer, Vancouver
SpaceList is Canada's leading marketplace for office, retail, and industrial space for lease and for sale. Hosting over 800 million square feet of available space and generating over 150 inquiries each day, we make it easy, transparent, and fun to search for space! Businesses and brokers are given complete, rich, and accurate information to help them discover incredible spaces and make smart decisions about where to locate.
SpaceList is looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join our small (but mighty) team. We’re a group of dedicated, hard-working people developing the best commercial real estate platform available today. We’re looking for someone with serious Ruby on Rails chops and has worked on projects using AngularJS or another jQuery-based framework. You’re interested in contributing a unique vision to the team, but also appreciate kicking back and talking shop on a Friday afternoon, beer in hand.
As a Junior Software Engineer, a typical day involves building solutions to solve our customer’s problems like tweaking a style using LESS, improving page interactions in our Angular application, increasing the performance of our web API, and answering a data question with a complex query.
Sound like you? Awesome. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Working on features from ideation to implementation
- Ensure application stability and performance
- Writing clean software that will be worked on by the whole team
- Explaining implementation and technical decisions with non-technical team members
- Implementing minimally defined tasks and making good development decisions
Applicants must have
- a bachelors degree in a computer science related field, or equivalent experience,
- experience with Ruby on Rails backed by a SQL based database,
- worked on a project using AngularJS or another jQuery based framework, and
- love being apart of a team and contributing in a meaningful way.
Compensation is $55,000 - $65,000 + equity